The Sony XM-GS4 Channel Stereo Amplifier ensures you get the best from your in-car sound. This amplifier is a key component for the ideal sound reproduction, thanks to a 70W x 4 RMS power output and up to 100kHz frequency range. Enjoy the subtlest nuances of studio-quality sound in higher-than-CD quality with High-Resolution Audio. Passion for music unites every component from signal to speaker, so it feels like the artist is performing right in front of you.
BRING YOUR IN-CAR AUDIO TO LIFE
The XM-GS4 4-channel amplifier is engineered to enhance every track – including High-Resolution Audio files, thanks to an ultra-wide frequency range that extends up to 100kHz. A range of premium circuit components work together for ultimate efficiency and pitch-perfect sound reproduction, so you can give every road trip the soundtrack it deserves.
MORE SOUND, LESS NOISE
Our carefully selected potentiometers are highly reliable, for consistently minimal noise. The twisted-wire cable structure provides additional noise resistance from electromagnetic interference.
TOTAL SYSTEM EFFICIENCY
Schottky-barrier diodes enhance audio stability
Our premium diodes experience a lower voltage drop than conventional diodes, enabling faster switching and better system efficiency for smoother, more stable audio1.
LOW AND HIGH PASS FILTERS
Our high and low pass filters separate the audio range to deliver an accurate sound stage that’s rich in powerful bass, clear mids, and pristine highs.
THE POWER BEHIND EVERY TRACK
Supercharge your favourite songs with this 4-channel amp
Enjoy 70W of power from each of four separate channels, for more flexibility in setting up your ideal in-car sound stage. Using a bi-amplification connection, you can assign two channels to bass frequencies and two to high frequencies, minimising distortion. You can also independently adjust the volume of different frequencies to find the perfect balance for each song.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 70 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (80 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 160 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- frequency response: 10-100,000 Hz
- separate variable high- and low-pass filters for front and rear channels (50-300 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- separate variable subsonic filters for front and rear channels (6-70 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- separate bass boosts for front and rear channels (0-10 dB at 40 Hz)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- cooling fan
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-3/4"W x 2-1/8"H x 8"D
- 4-Channel amplifier
- Two 30A ATO fuses (installed)
- 4.75" Speaker level input harness
- 4 Self-tapping screws (M4 x 14mm)
- Operating Instructions