- The AR790 2 Channel Dash Cam with its Slim Design provides you with FHD 1080p quality front recording and FHD 1080p quality rear camera recording. It comes standard with 32GB SD card and a permanent hardwire kit that allows you to have day and night, driving and parking mode recording to give you total Peace of Mind.
- GPS inbuilt plus Wi-Fi and ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) just adds to the list of features of the AR790. Lukas are one of the leading and most professional Korean based Dash Cam manufacturers that have been specialising in high-end Dash Cam production since 2009.
- Korean Dash Cams and Korean made Dash Cam quality is world renowned thanks to their attention to detail during design, testing and production.
- The QVIA branded Dash Cams are Lukas’ premier, top of the line models that are impeccably designed, built and manufactured.
- The QVIA Dash Cam line up is made up of durable and reliable units that boast the highest temperature resistant ratings on the global Dash Cam market.
- The QVIA Dash Cam design and features are clean, professional and confident which is attributed to Lukas’ high expectations on innovation and quality.
Dual 1080P Full HD And Dual 2.1MP SONY EXMOR Sensors.
The Sony EXMOR sensor is the benchmark, workhorse sensor that offers excellent all-round video quality. Wide Dynamic range (WDR) and an Enhanced Night Vision setting come as standard to compliment the EXMOR sensor and further enhance video quality.
High Operational Temperature Resistance
High operational temperature resistance of 70°C and even higher storage temperature rated to 80°C. These high temperature ratings speak volumes for the quality and heat tolerance of the individual components and overall design.
Ambarella A12 Processor
The brains of the QVIA AR790-2CH Dash Cam is the intelligent Ambarella A12 chipset which is the most powerful processor available for a Dash Cam. The Ambarella A12 allows for excellent settings customizability while ensuring the Dash Cam operates seamlessly.
Micro SD Card Partitioning
The Micro SD card can be partitioned by selecting the % of space dedicated for driving files, parking mode files and impact/event files. So if you park up for a couple of days, you can reduce the driving file space to 10% and the parking mode file space to 80%. This means there is less chance the parking files will be overwritten by other types of files.
Pre-Buffered Parking Mode Recording With Dual Motion & Impact Detection
The QVIA AR790-2CH Dash Cam records 30 second parking mode files when triggered by either motion and/or impact. This is split into the all important 10 seconds before the trigger and 20 seconds after the trigger capturing the lead up to the event. The motion detection areas and motion sensitivity around your car can be tailored. The G-sensor impact sensitivity can also be tailored when in parking mode depending on your needs. *Parking mode operation requires hard wiring with the Lukas QVIA hard wire cable.
Clean, cylindrical design which is simple to align on the windscreen. Unlike other cylindrical designs on the market, the QVIA Dash Cam lens is centred in the body. This means there is no need to offset the QVIA Dash Cam on the windscreen to record an even left and right view of the road.
Wi-Fi connectivity so the QVIA AR790-2CH connects to a compatible smartphone (iOS and Android*) and controlled via the free QVIA App to change settings and watch/download video files. The GPS processor is built into the mount and will log the vehicle speed and coordinates while stamping this data onto the footage. When viewing video files via the free QVIA Software Player (MAC and Windows compatible), the vehicle location can be seen on a Google Map overlay. Camera settings can be changed in either in the intuitive QVIA App or in the QVIA video player for added convenience.
The QVIA AR790-2CH saves and records 3 types of files. Each file is saved into its own separate folder on the SD card and in the App. This makes for easy searching and navigation of video files, especially as the important parking mode files aren’t jumbled up with driving mode files. The video files are marked and stored as Always Files – these are purely driving only files – 3 minutes long. Event Files – these are purely G-sensor (impact) and/or manual Hazard/Emergency button files button files. 30 second files, saving the important 10 seconds before trigger and 20 seconds after trigger. Motion Files – these are purely parking mode motion files – 30 second files, saving the important 10 seconds before trigger and 20 seconds after trigger.
The Lukas QVIA AR790-2CH Dash Cam does everything you want your dual channel Dash Cam to do. Great video quality while driving and parked, great design, great software and App plus overall a great user experience. You’ll have confidence owning a QVIA Dash Cam.
- WDR Night vision
- FullHD rear camera
- 2x FullHD 1080p videos
- 5 Recording types
- Qvia’s automatic parking mode
- Qvia ADAS
- Qvia Wifi
- Qvia GPS viewer
- Resists extreme temperatures
- 21 spoken languages
- Format free function
- Security LED
- Hardwire kit included
- Low voltage cut-off prevention
- Adhesive mount
- 256gb Micro SD support
- 135˚ + 130˚ lens
- Super capacitor
- Loop recording
- Auto start/stop
- Built-in microphone
- Date and time registration
What's in the Box?
1 x Qvia AR790 Front Dash Cam Main unit
1 x Qvia AR790 Rear camera
1 x 7 Metre Cable Connection For Rear To Front Camera
1 x Hardwire Permanent Power Kit
1 x 32GB Micro SD Card
1 x Front Camera Mount Bracket
2 x Adhesive Pad For Cameras
1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.