If you have a different type of dash board see here.
CUSTOMIZATIONS & INSTALLATION KITS FOR DIFFERENT DASHBOARD TYPES
- If you don't have a camera but would like one, choose the Pioneer HD Rear Reverse Camera ND-BC8
- If you have a factory Waeco camera installed you require the factory camera adaptor (Type 1) Pioneer CA-BC-WAE 001 (if connectors are Blue/Teal in the camper)
- If you have a factory Waeco camera installed you require the factory camera adaptor (Type 2) Pioneer CA-BC-WAE 002 (if connectors are Grey in the camper)
Installation Kits for Dashboard Types 3 & 4 (reference images)
- Upgrade kit is required. Additional parts include a different panel and wiring loom.
Specifications of Pioneer AVIC-EVO1-DT2-C-GR
- Apple CarPlay make calls, use Maps, listen to music and access messages with just a word or a touch and experience the best in-car iPhone experience
- Android Auto Via the simple and intuitive interface or voice commands you can browse and stream music or engage Google Maps for navigation and live traffic information without taking your eyes off the road.
- Bluetooth maximises connectivity for hands-free calling and easy wireless audio streaming
- TMC Traffic Info Receiverstay informed on traffic and travel information delivered directly to your navigation system
- Digital Radio Tick Mark Approved product In order to be granted use of the tick mark, manufacturers must meet the minimum specification, verified by independent testing. All Pioneer products that use this Tick Mark have been independently tested and approved so you can buy with confidence.
- DAB+ enjoy the convenience of listening to your favourite radio stations in crystal clear digital quality
- 13-band Graphical EQ adjust your audio output in detail for a music experience tailored to your preferences
- Dual USB opens up a whole new span of options for your system. Plug in your passenger's iPod® while leaving your own connected, practically doubling your music. Keep your iPod® in your car and add new songs into the mix with a USB drive. The possibilities are endless.
- 7" Capacitive Touchscreen7" Capacitive Touchscreen allows for very responsive multi-touch gestures like pinch to zoom, plus swipe and scroll controls at your fingertips.
- Made for iPhone With iPhone Direct Control, you can manage your i-device directly from your car dashboard and enjoy superior sound.
- MIXTRAXMIXTRAX keeps the party going with a non-stop mix of your music library complete with a range of DJ-inspired effects and club-style illumination.
- FLAC enjoy FLAC lossless digital audio files in your vehicle with playback output at CD quality, without the need to convert
- CamperVan Navigation enjoy premium navigation and entertainment tailor-made for camper vans along with seamless integration with your smartphone. Avoid low bridges and narrow streets
High-precision, high-resolution, universal back-up camera
This high-quality, NTSC universal camera displays a mirror-image on your tuner's screen, giving you a full view of everything the rear-view mirror fails to show.
The high-sensitivity camera has a 129° wide viewing angle. The embedded CMOS sensor automatically adjusts brightness in light or dark driving conditions. With a resolution of 310,000 pixels, the sensor is as accurate as it is sensitive.
The camera even eliminates over-exposed images by removing the white streaks as direct sunlight enters the lens.
Dimensions (W x H x D) • Camera: 23.8 x 23.8 x 25.5 mm
• Power unit: 54 x 24 x 24 mm
Weight • Camera: 132 g / 186 g including cables
• Power unit: 110 g
Other • 0.31M pixels 1/4" CMOS sensor
• Cable: 10 m (3 m + 7 m)
• Horizontal: 129°
• Vertical: 105°
Power Supply: 14.4V DC (10.8 .. 15.1V)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.