The mObridge MOST M2.Pro Bluetooth & Multimedia product is quite simply the ultimate MOST platform available on the market today supporting Mercedes, BMW, Porsche & Audi. The M2.Pro is the new successor to the very successful ABT2010.
Share this product
Blackfin DSP processor
The M2.Pro platform for MOST now contains a secondary dedicated Digital Signal Processor alongside a powerful primary microprocessor. The added complexities of handling MOST digital audio coupled with mObridge’s expertise in DSP processing have allowed us to have far more control over the routing and control of the audio streams.
The M2.Pro has a dedicated primary processor for handling USB devices for software updates & MP3 playback as well as MOST telephony and phonebook control
Bluetooth Audio Streaming and Control
All M2.Pro products now ship with Bluetooth Audio Streaming and Control as standard across all vehicles for complete Bluetooth browsing just like a hardwired iPod.
Software Updates, MP3 playback & USB charging
The M2.Pro also provides a full USB port for easy software updates as well as providing 1A charging capability for your phone.It allows the use of the vehicle’s factory controls and display unit to control and browse the telephone book and call lists of your mobile phone. We now also do complete MP3 playback and browsing.
By utilizing the very latest Parrot FC6000 Bluetooth Technology, mObridge offers Best-In-Class telephone support with greater than 1000 supported devices.
mObridge now has an Andoid app allowing software updates automatically from your Android device. Software uploaded to our website is automatically available with this app and the user will be prompted to update. The download can be found here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (SI 2334/2000) introduces a 'cooling off' period, i.e. a right for you to cancel your order. Note that this is nothing to do with the Sale of Goods Act, which deals with 'faulty' products. If your purchase is faulty, we'll deal with this under our normal returns procedure. If you've received goods and have simply changed your mind about purchasing them, you may return the goods to us for full credit, without a re-stocking fee, subject to the following conditions:
* The item(s) is in stock condition i.e. as it was when it was delivered to you.
* You inform us of your desire to cancelwithin seven working days of receipt of the product(s).
* You can contact us via email/ticket (our preferred method of communication), or by post to tell us this.
* The goods are not made to the consumer's specification (e.g cut cable, stealth shelves or bass boxes) or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
* The goods are not software which is unsealed.
* You pay the return delivery charges by using a method of your own choosing. If goods are rejected at point of delivery the original carriage charges will not be refunded.
* Goods are returned as soon as possible in order that your credit can be actioned within 30 days.
* Goods are returned in a re-saleable condition and in their original packaging.
* If goods are refused by CarAudioExpress, because the above criteria is not met, we'll return them to the customer and also charge the customer's credit card for the value of the carriage.
Please note that these regulations are applicable for private customers only. All business/corporate customers are covered by our standard Terms and Conditions.
Once we've received your returns enquiry we will contact you with a returns reference number. Following this please return the goods to Cartronics GB LTD using your choice of carrier at the following address: