The mObridge CAN M2.Pro Bluetooth & Multimedia product is quite simply the ultimate CAN platform available on the market today supporting SEAT, Skoda and Volkswagen Passenger and Commercial vehicles.
Share this product
Full integration into Multi-Function Display and Touch-Screen Radio.
Parrot Bluetooth technology for best in class phone compatibility.
Operates through all of the existing phone controls in the vehicle.
Access to phonebook entries and call lists.
Caller ID display, manual dial, and phone book dial.
Adds Bluetooth Audio Streaming and Control with track info capability
Adds 1A USB charging port
USB port for easy software updates
Android app with virtual boost, tacho and speed gauges
Android app software download update capability
Voice recognition utilizing the phones voice recognition capability
MDI control for media devices
iPhone/iPod USB interface support the 30 pin and lightning jack connectors
Bluetooth iPhone browsing over the MDI interface
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (SI 2334/2000) introduces a 'cooling off' period, i.e. a right for you to cancel your order. Note that this is nothing to do with the Sale of Goods Act, which deals with 'faulty' products. If your purchase is faulty, we'll deal with this under our normal returns procedure. If you've received goods and have simply changed your mind about purchasing them, you may return the goods to us for full credit, without a re-stocking fee, subject to the following conditions:
* The item(s) is in stock condition i.e. as it was when it was delivered to you.
* You inform us of your desire to cancelwithin seven working days of receipt of the product(s).
* You can contact us via email/ticket (our preferred method of communication), or by post to tell us this.
* The goods are not made to the consumer's specification (e.g cut cable, stealth shelves or bass boxes) or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
* The goods are not software which is unsealed.
* You pay the return delivery charges by using a method of your own choosing. If goods are rejected at point of delivery the original carriage charges will not be refunded.
* Goods are returned as soon as possible in order that your credit can be actioned within 30 days.
* Goods are returned in a re-saleable condition and in their original packaging.
* If goods are refused by CarAudioExpress, because the above criteria is not met, we'll return them to the customer and also charge the customer's credit card for the value of the carriage.
Please note that these regulations are applicable for private customers only. All business/corporate customers are covered by our standard Terms and Conditions.
Once we've received your returns enquiry we will contact you with a returns reference number. Following this please return the goods to Cartronics GB LTD using your choice of carrier at the following address: