Add a touch of sportiness with a Beat-Sonic Functional Shark Fin Antenna.
Share this product
Shark Fin antenna designed and manufactured as a replacement roof antenna.
Matches car's roof's curves of to ensure fitment. (Flat surface to little angel is ok. For vehicles with a very curvy roof, please email us for the correct model)
Lower profile and sportier compared to the other antenna models.
Tested to provide the car with better driving stability at higher speeds.
Pre-painted using high quality OEM paint. For other colors not listed, we recommend paint matching the unpainted model at a local body shop.
Directly replace rear roof antenna.
Helical coil antenna to directly connect to antenna base using M screw.
3M Die-cut double-sided tape used to easily secure shark fin antenna.
Installation requires no modification and easily reversible.
Compatible for AM/FM Radio, HD Radio and Satellite Radio signals (From OEM).
Made in Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (SI 2334/2000) introduces a 'cooling off' period, i.e. a right for you to cancel your order. Note that this is nothing to do with the Sale of Goods Act, which deals with 'faulty' products. If your purchase is faulty, we'll deal with this under our normal returns procedure. If you've received goods and have simply changed your mind about purchasing them, you may return the goods to us for full credit, without a re-stocking fee, subject to the following conditions:
* The item(s) is in stock condition i.e. as it was when it was delivered to you.
* You inform us of your desire to cancelwithin seven working days of receipt of the product(s).
* You can contact us via email/ticket (our preferred method of communication), or by post to tell us this.
* The goods are not made to the consumer's specification (e.g cut cable, stealth shelves or bass boxes) or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
* The goods are not software which is unsealed.
* You pay the return delivery charges by using a method of your own choosing. If goods are rejected at point of delivery the original carriage charges will not be refunded.
* Goods are returned as soon as possible in order that your credit can be actioned within 30 days.
* Goods are returned in a re-saleable condition and in their original packaging.
* If goods are refused by CarAudioExpress, because the above criteria is not met, we'll return them to the customer and also charge the customer's credit card for the value of the carriage.
Please note that these regulations are applicable for private customers only. All business/corporate customers are covered by our standard Terms and Conditions.
Once we've received your returns enquiry we will contact you with a returns reference number. Following this please return the goods to Cartronics GB LTD using your choice of carrier at the following address: