Beat-Sonic BCUS3EP Back-up Camera Interface for 2012-Present Toyota + Subaru Head Units
Plug and play back up camera interface adapter that allows video input for the back up camera.
Automatic switching to reverse camera when the vehicle is put into reverse gear is enabled.
Constructed using OEM connectors to ensure perfect connection.
Harness is designed with a thick coaxial cable to ensure minimum image degradation.
Upgraded harness from BCUS2 with longer camera power wire and reverse trigger wire.
Made from the highest quality materials available.
Made in Japan.
2013-2014 Toyota Avalon
2012-2013 Toyota Camry
2012-2013 Toyota Corolla
2013 Toyota Highlander with Navigation
2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Navigation
2012-2015 Toyota Prius
2012-2015 Toyota Prius PHV
2012-2014 Toyota Prius v
2012-2014 Toyota Prius c
2013 Toyota RAV4 (non-EV)
2013-2014 Toyota RAV4 EV
2013 Toyota Sequoia
2013-2014 Toyota Venza
2013 Toyota 4Runner
2013-2015 Scion FR-S with BeSpoke Head Unit or Touchscreen OEM Headunit
2012-2015 Scion iQ with BeSpoke Head Unit or Touchscreen OEM Headunit
2012-2015 Scion xB with BeSpoke Head Unit or Touchscreen OEM Headunit
2012-2015 Scion xD with BeSpoke Head Unit or Touchscreen OEM Headunit
2012-2015 Scion tC with BeSpoke Head Unit or Touchscreen OEM Headunit
2013-2015 Subaru BRZ
2012-2015 Subaru Impreza with OEM Fujitsu Ten Navigation
2012-2015 Subaru WRX (STI) with OEM Fujitsu Ten Navigation
2012-2015 Subaru Forester with OEM Fujitsu Ten Navigation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (SI 2334/2000) introduces a 'cooling off' period, i.e. a right for you to cancel your order. Note that this is nothing to do with the Sale of Goods Act, which deals with 'faulty' products. If your purchase is faulty, we'll deal with this under our normal returns procedure. If you've received goods and have simply changed your mind about purchasing them, you may return the goods to us for full credit, without a re-stocking fee, subject to the following conditions:
* The item(s) is in stock condition i.e. as it was when it was delivered to you.
* You inform us of your desire to cancelwithin seven working days of receipt of the product(s).
* You can contact us via email/ticket (our preferred method of communication), or by post to tell us this.
* The goods are not made to the consumer's specification (e.g cut cable, stealth shelves or bass boxes) or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
* The goods are not software which is unsealed.
* You pay the return delivery charges by using a method of your own choosing. If goods are rejected at point of delivery the original carriage charges will not be refunded.
* Goods are returned as soon as possible in order that your credit can be actioned within 30 days.
* Goods are returned in a re-saleable condition and in their original packaging.
* If goods are refused by CarAudioExpress, because the above criteria is not met, we'll return them to the customer and also charge the customer's credit card for the value of the carriage.
Please note that these regulations are applicable for private customers only. All business/corporate customers are covered by our standard Terms and Conditions.
Once we've received your returns enquiry we will contact you with a returns reference number. Following this please return the goods to Cartronics GB LTD using your choice of carrier at the following address: