Having built upon the features of the LUX H8 V4, the version V5 offers the new list of features: • 9 color settings from 5,000K – 12,000K • 100% no Dimming in all headlight models • No
Share this product
Angel Eyes is
proud to announce the LUX H8 V 5 angel eyes. These one of a kind
angel eyes features a Color Adjustment that will allow you to change the
light color from a neutral white 5000K to a cool blue 12,000K Color (
See note below about off-road use on certain settings) . There are 9
pre-set color settings that are adjustable by small switches on the
Having built upon the features of the LUX H8 V4, the version 5 offers the new list of features:
• 9 color settings from 5,000K – 12,000K
• 100% no Dimming in all headlight modes
• No flickering on Self Check Sequence
• Fully Fused and No EMI
• New Heatsink design for Much easier installation
• Overall significantly brighter than the LUX H8 V4
• US Patent
** Please Note - the Fade on/off feature of the angel eyes may cause the lights to pulse rather than fade smoothly
The LUX H8 V5 angel eyes use the newest Cree LED’s to
offers unmatched brightness while its patented pending design makes both
the inner and outer angel eyes as bright as possible. The new patented
pending heatsink has a single flat side which correlates with the
connector side of a standard H8 bulb, allowing for easier orientation
How do these lights compare to the competition: Other brands out
there claim they are 20W, 32W, or even 40W but not only are they all
identical, they are only about ½ the brightness at best. These no-name
brands dim to 1/3 total brightness when the headlights turn on, are not
fused for protection and create EMI which can interfere with the radio.
As well most of these come with no warranty and no support. All LUX
Products come with our guaranteed customer support and a 1-year
To adjust the color settings on the LUX H8 V5 there are 4
switches on the bottom of the power supply with a label next to it with
the associated color. Simply adjust the position of the switches and the
intensity of the white and blue LED’s will result in a new color.
Please note that the bottom 4 color settings (7,800K – 12,000K) are for
Off-Road Use Only due to the blue hue of the light.
• 1-series and 1M – E82 | (2007-Current)
• 3-series Coupes – E92 | (2006-2010) ***
• 3-series Convertibles – E93 | (2006-2010)
• 3-series Sedan LCI (with Xenon) – E90 | (2009-2012)
• M3 coupes /convertible / sedans – E90, E92, E93 | ( 2006-Current)
• 5-series Sedan LCI | (2008-2010)
• X1 (with Xenon) – E84 | (2010-2012)
• X5 ( with Xenon) - E70 | (2007-2011)
• X6 – E71 | (2008-2012)
• X5M / X6M – E70 / E71 | (2008-Current)
• Z4 – E89 | (2009-Current)
*** Please Note: Early build 2007 Coupes might not be compatible and will not work
Please Note - Install guides are from the LUX H8 V5. Install process is Identical. The power supply of the V5 can be placed inside the headlight compartment as well. CAUTION - Do NOT Hit the LED's during install as it will damage them and void the warranty
LUX H8 Install Guide - E92 3-Series Coupe / All M3's
LUX H8 Install Guide - E90 LCI 3-Series Sedan
LUX H8 Install Guide- E70 X5
LUX H8 Install Guide- E87 1-Series, or YouTube Video
LUX H8 Install Guide- X1
LUX H8 Install Guide- E60 LCI 5-Series
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (SI 2334/2000) introduces a 'cooling off' period, i.e. a right for you to cancel your order. Note that this is nothing to do with the Sale of Goods Act, which deals with 'faulty' products. If your purchase is faulty, we'll deal with this under our normal returns procedure. If you've received goods and have simply changed your mind about purchasing them, you may return the goods to us for full credit, without a re-stocking fee, subject to the following conditions:
* The item(s) is in stock condition i.e. as it was when it was delivered to you.
* You inform us of your desire to cancelwithin seven working days of receipt of the product(s).
* You can contact us via email/ticket (our preferred method of communication), or by post to tell us this.
* The goods are not made to the consumer's specification (e.g cut cable, stealth shelves or bass boxes) or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
* The goods are not software which is unsealed.
* You pay the return delivery charges by using a method of your own choosing. If goods are rejected at point of delivery the original carriage charges will not be refunded.
* Goods are returned as soon as possible in order that your credit can be actioned within 30 days.
* Goods are returned in a re-saleable condition and in their original packaging.
* If goods are refused by CarAudioExpress, because the above criteria is not met, we'll return them to the customer and also charge the customer's credit card for the value of the carriage.
Please note that these regulations are applicable for private customers only. All business/corporate customers are covered by our standard Terms and Conditions.
Once we've received your returns enquiry we will contact you with a returns reference number. Following this please return the goods to Cartronics GB LTD using your choice of carrier at the following address: