Actiontec ScreenBeam Mini2 Wireless Display Receiver SBWD60A01
- NEXT DAY UK SHIPPING
- Supports WiDi-ready and Wi-Fi Certified Ultrabook's, laptops, smartphones and tablets
- Mirror and project anything from a compatible device (smartphone, tablet or laptop) to an HDTV or HD projector. Wireless : Dual-band 2.4 & 5GHz, 2×2 internal antenna, WPA2, WPS virtual PBC, AES 128-bit
- Enjoy pristine picture and sound, just like with a high-priced HDMI cable
- Compatible with Miracast Enabled Devices
- Works with NVIDIA SHIELD handheld gaming console, so you can play all of your favourite Android, PC and Google Play games on the big screen
- Quick and easy setup
Wirelessly Mirror Any Content from Your Mobile Device to an HD Display
With ScreenBeam Mini2, you can enjoy your favourite videos, photos and movies on the best display in the house. Simply connect the tiny adapter to your HDTV and you can wirelessly display content from a compatible laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Anything you can see on your laptop or tablet, you can see on your HDTV. Sit back and watch movies from Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, or YouTube - all from the comfort of your living room couch. Or share vacation photos with friends or view a spreadsheet in the office conference room, without having to huddle around the tiny screen of a mobile device. You can even extend your screen to view a different Window on each of your devices. Check your social media on your device while watching a video on your HDTV.
- Perfect for home or on-the-go.
- Wirelessly beam movies, photos, presentations and more from your devices to the big screen.
- Dual-band design to avoid interference and maximize throughout.
- Ideal for avoiding network congestion.
- Projects up to 1080p video and stereo audio1.
- Ultra-low latency for the best possible experience.
- Get set up in minutes: everything you need is included in the box.
Easy Set Up
- Step 1: Plug the ScreenBeam Mini2 receiver to an HDMI port on your HDTV.
- Step 2: Wirelessly connect your compatible device to the Receiver.
- Step 3: Watch your content on the big screen.